At Vaucluse Auto Repair, we can:
- Raise vehicle and remove all wheels
- Check all Brake Pads
- Replace Brake Pads required
- Check Disc Rotors
- Check Brake Calipers/Cylinders
- Test Drive Vehicle and Test Brakes
With the help of fully qualified mechanics and with using only Quality Parts and Brands, you can be rest assured that you are fully covered.
Book your session to have your brake pads inspected or replaced at the most convenient time.
We can replace everything related to your vehicle’s brakes including disc rotors, brake shoes, drums, wheel cylinders, master cylinder, brake lines, hoses, and even repair or adjust your handbrake. Ask us about diagnosing and repairs for ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) problems.
Common signs that your brakes might need attending include:
- Brakes grinding or squealing
- Violent vibrations, pulling to one side when braking
- Low brake pedal
- Handbrake not holding car
- Brake fluid leak or fluid level low