Vaucluse Auto Repairs performs repairs on ignition systems. Whether your car doesn’t start, has an engine miss-fire or you have an ignition system problem, we can help.
We use only quality parts guaranteed. We use good quality brands such as Champion and Bosch. If a new or direct replacement is not available we use an experienced auto electrical company to re-condition the part for you.
We can replace the distributor, ignition coil, coil pack, DFI module, ignition module, ignition lead, battery, crank angle sensor or even a set of spark plugs if that is what you need.
Here is a list of services we provide in regards to ignition system:
- Ballast Resistor Replacement
- Distributor Cap and Rotor Replacement
- Electronic Ignition Pickup Replacement
- Ignition Cable (Spark plug wires) Replacement
- Ignition Coil Replacement
- Ignition Ignitor Replacement
- Ignition Relay Replacement
- Spark Plug Replacement